Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting With Latest ASP.NET Technology
What’s New in Umbraco 7.3.1?
Umbraco 7.3.1 is a bug fix release on 7.3.0. The fixed bugs are listed below. Notable issues which are now fixed are: Umbraco team accidentally broke some public access configurations in 7.3.0, the NuGet package wasn’t working properly for everybody, installs would hang without ever completing on some machines and you could only save partial views once from the backoffice.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-4794 – Display the property alias for content properties & provide a link to the content type from the generic properties tab
- U4-7032 – 7.3.0 Custom backoffice login provider requires documentation + simpler implementation extensibility
- U4-7218 – Copy content without descendants in UI
Issues & Tasks
- U4-3642 – no duplicate hostname error feedback
- U4-5963 – There should be no external request dependencies
- U4-6125 – Installing MySQL Web Provider Breaks Page Publishing
- U4-6171 – Continuous Deployment from Visual Studio Online to Azure Websites not working as expected
- U4-6385 – Poor Handling of disallowedUploadFiles
- U4-6797 – Host name is not removed when page is deleted
- U4-6962 – Public access in multiple levels is broken in 7.3
- U4-6967 – Retina image of avatar
- U4-7021 – Actions dropdown not available to children in listview nodes
- U4-7075 – Enable Content and Media section by default for new backoffice users
- U4-7092 – can’t show avatar because in China all users can’t access to some sites.
- U4-7118 – Chrome does not handle received ‘Set Cookie’s with no domain
- U4-7151 – Sample is not right when user want to set database.
- U4-7162 – Installation of the Txt starterkit on 7.2.8 does not work
- U4-7164 – Nuget Update-Package UmbracoCms fails if I have removed dashboard section
- U4-7193 – NuGet install doesn’t add all bindingRedirects
- U4-7194 – XSS issue with regexws page
- U4-7195 – XSS issue with editview.aspx
- U4-7196 – XSS vulnerability in BrowseRepository
- U4-7197 – open redirect vulnerability with ClientRedirect
- U4-7198 – Change default log4net config to include machine name in file name
- U4-7201 – Can only save once in some editors after upgrade to 7.3
- U4-7214 – Culture is not supported. Parameter name: name en_us is an invalid culture identifier error selecting user with different language after upgrade to 7.3.0
- U4-7217 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
- U4-7223 – GetCropUrl outputs html entities in url when used in css
- U4-7228 – Public property on custom indexer causes error in Examine Admin
- U4-7231 – TryConvertTo of ObjectExtensions doesn’t do null checks (causes handled errors on members after upgrade)
- U4-7234 – Members: Xml node name is no longer always node causing problems with GetCurrentMember()
- U4-7248 – Can’t update roles on public access
- U4-7255 – 7.3.0, CacheRefresher.asmx throw an exception
- U4-7257 – The dictionary items in Umbraco 7.3 are not sorted alphabetically
- U4-7260 – Multi node tree picker with no selection can cause a error to display in the backoffice
- U4-7270 – Async Index actions for controllers implementing IRenderMvcController do not render view correctly
- U4-7283 – A ServerRole Slave should not remove old instructions from the database
- U4-7285 – Every server that reads a instruction from umbracoCacheInstruction will also write the same instruction to the database. Intentional ?
- U4-7302 – Ensure login screen has higher z-index than date pickers
- U4-7326 – umbracoReservedUrls do not always resolve correctly
Selecting the Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 Hosting
There are many hosts out there that will meet the software and server requirements; however, software is only the beginning of the actual list of requirements. You need to find a host that works on high power server hardware, which includes at least 2 CPUs having 4 cores each, adding up to 8 cores. Your hard disk needs to have a RAID 10 configuration with a minimum of 8GB RAM. This will ensure your site’s high speed.
Many people opting for Umbraco hosting tend to believe that the best Umbraco hosting must be expensive. It is agreed that hosting a Umbraco based site will need more resources than the normal HTML one, hence Umbraco hosting being more expensive. Luckily for all of us, this may not be the case all the time. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Umbraco hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
As performance and reliability can directly affect the site traffic and quality, ASPHostPortal.com uses constantly-innovated technologies and facilities. For example, it applies IIS Manager Access, WCF RIA services, ASP.NET Ajax, Silverlight, Full Trust, isolated application pool, etc. In regards to the actual network condition, this company has been keeping a good and reliable record of speed and uptime. According to our testing data, ASPHostPortal.com uptime far surpasses the guaranteed 99.9%. Their best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting is beginning at $5.00/mo.
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.1 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/Umbraco-Hosting