Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 Hosting
What’s New in Umbraco 7.3.2?
The latest version of Umbraco is 7.3.2. Umbraco 7.3.2 is “The community edition” – Includes the pull requests from the hackathon at UK festival 2015 and some other pull requests that came in afterwards.
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-4641 – Feature Request: template and code editors should have insert Section, Define section buttons
- U4-5764 – Detailed node info on Content picker/Multi-node tree picker/Media picker
- U4-6426 – CTRL Click should open in a new window.
Issues & Tasks
- U4-1117 – Changing the /umbraco url to something else has some problems
- U4-1959 – ActionsResolver not accessible
- U4-3774 – Change password UX
- U4-4028 – Scale image previews for video chapters in help panel
- U4-4792 – Ancestors() on IContent throws Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
- U4-5243 – Preview mode makes content lowercase
- U4-5560 – Whitespace issue in Content tree
- U4-5581 – Umbraco.Field with altFeildAlias and recursive fails
- U4-5617 – TinyMCE cant access CSS file if in subfolders
- U4-6094 – Send for translation hard coded to UserType Alias instead of Translate permission set on UserType
- U4-6167 – MNTP: show path of selected node
- U4-6282 – Add note to Register Partial Macro
- U4-6340 – Partial view macro with parameters not working in RTE
- U4-6511 – make MNTP icon clickable
- U4-6515 – Media picker does not set $dirty
- U4-6657 – Breadcrumb dissapears in media picker due to long translation of Upload
- U4-6659 – Examine: Specific doctype not being indexed
- U4-6928 – When adding Members via the back office, they always show as created by the admin user
- U4-6980 – Prevent TemplateRepository from saving a new MasterPage template if an existing View is already present when it detects MasterPage markup
- U4-7070 – UX – Mediapicker autofocus when creating a folder
- U4-7128 – Send to Translation gives YSOD
- U4-7219 – Listview search 7.3 bug
- U4-7268 – Property Label localization breaks when using generic language (eg. da instead of da-DK)
- U4-7270 – Async Index actions for controllers implementing IRenderMvcController do not render view correctly
- U4-7297 – Umbraco.TinyMCEv3/ Rich text editor not displaying all toolbar options
- U4-7307 – Windows Authentication prompts for Windows login after Umbraco login
- U4-7314 – Change name of Textbox Multiple to Large textbox or Textarea
- U4-7322 – Dynamic macro parameters break on whitespace
- U4-7323 – Build.bat fails on slow connection with no helpful error
- U4-7324 – Member Picker search results doesn’t show correct icons
- U4-7325 – UmbracoDatabase does not log full error info
- U4-7341 – Scheduled Tasks should be called with .ConfigureAwait(false);
- U4-7353 – OAuth providers for the back office require more flexibility with Challenge Results
- U4-7356 – element can only be added once, when using nuget update-packge
- U4-7367 – Remove debug check for showing the link to a document type from a content item
- U4-7370 – Upgrading from 7.3.1 to 7.4 fails
- U4-7380 – Backoffice timeouts after 7.3.1 upgrade
- U4-7393 – Actions menu placed behind publish button on mobile phone
- U4-7410 – Version issue with MySql.Data after upgrade to 7.3.1.
- U4-7414 – Deleting a tab also deletes document type properties on that tab
- U4-7430 – Move Umbraco version label to header in user dialog
- U4-7457 – Server side request forgery (ssrf) in feedproxy.aspx
- U4-7459 – XSRF protection bypass on a few controllers
- U4-7461 – xss vulnerability in content type editor
Selecting the Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 Hosting
There are many hosts out there that will meet the software and server requirements; however, software is only the beginning of the actual list of requirements. You need to find a host that works on high power server hardware, which includes at least 2 CPUs having 4 cores each, adding up to 8 cores. Your hard disk needs to have a RAID 10 configuration with a minimum of 8GB RAM. This will ensure your site’s high speed.
Many people opting for Umbraco hosting tend to believe that the best Umbraco hosting must be expensive. It is agreed that hosting a Umbraco based site will need more resources than the normal HTML one, hence Umbraco hosting being more expensive. Luckily for all of us, this may not be the case all the time. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Umbraco hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
As performance and reliability can directly affect the site traffic and quality, ASPHostPortal.com uses constantly-innovated technologies and facilities. For example, it applies IIS Manager Access, WCF RIA services, ASP.NET Ajax, Silverlight, Full Trust, isolated application pool, etc. In regards to the actual network condition, this company has been keeping a good and reliable record of speed and uptime. According to our testing data, ASPHostPortal.com uptime far surpasses the guaranteed 99.9%. Their best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting is beginning at $5.00/mo.
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about best and cheap Umbraco 7.3.2 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/Umbraco-Hosting