Best and Cheap Windows Dedicated Cloud Server Start from $18.00
Are you looking Windows dedicated cloud server with affordable price? As the leader of Windows ASP.NET hosting provider, ASPHostPortal offers the best, reliable and cheap Windows dedicated cloud server. Their Windows dedicated cloud server plan is starting from $18.00/mo only. This is the best price ever for a reliable Windows dedicated cloud server.
Why ASPHostPortal is The Best and Cheap Windows Dedicated Cloud Server Provider?
A Windows dedicated cloud server is the perfect solution for growing websites. ASPHostPortal’s Windows Cloud Servers provide scalability, redundancy, and flexibility. A Cloud Server allows you to start small, and scale resources as needed.
High availability is built-in to the architecture of their cloud servers. This means any hardware can fail. Be it storage, compute or network components, without the cloud servers actually being impacted. Full redundancy is engineered into their cloud platform. Cloud servers are automatically moved to other hardware and hosts if anything fails, to ensure maximum safety and performance.
They provide 24/7 support via ticketing system for all urgent issues. This means that regardless of the time of day, you will always be helped by qualified support engineers. This ticketing support system is included free of charge for all their customers and partners. They believe that the reliability of your cloud servers should always be their highest priority and therefore they don’t charge for assisting you with any issue relating to their cloud infrastructure.
Their high availability, highly-redundant infrastructure comes with built-in redundancy. Utilize the benefits of having your cloud environments in multiple datacenters. Merger of snapshots won’t cause you downtime – meaning no need for a restart while a virtual machine is running. They’re disaster recovery-friendly and offer a 100% uptime SLA.
Cloud Server Benefits
- Freedom to modify all the server software to your needs. This includes the operating system kernel which is not always the case with other virtualization solutions such as private virtual servers.
- Stability and security because a software problem is isolated from and to your environment. Others’ cloud servers can’t harm you and you can’t harm others. Also, if other users overload their cloud servers this will have no impact on yours because resources are dedicated and your stability is guaranteed. In addition to that cloud servers don’t suffer from hardware problems as previously said.
- Cloud servers probably hold the best stability / cost ratio performance. They do not suffer from the usual server hardware problems and they have all Cloud computing, benefits, i.e. they are stable, fast and secure.
- On the other hand, cloud servers are economically more efficient than the standard dedicated servers. For a similar price, with cloud servers you will receive more resources and your server will be faster. In web hosting terms, your site will run faster on a cloud hosting server if you compare it to a traditional server with similar price.
- In this regard we should also mention that cloud servers scale very well. It is very easy and fast to add upgrades (CPU, Memory, disk space) to a cloud server just as it is more affordable, of course.