Best and Cheap European ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 Hosting
ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is a lean and composable framework for building web and cloud applications. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is fully open source and available on GitHub. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is a significant redesign of ASP.NET.
What is ASP.NET Core 1.0.1?
ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is a new open-source and cross-platform framework for building modern cloud based internet connected applications, such as web apps, IoT apps and mobile backends. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 apps can run on .NET Core 1.0.1 or on the full .NET Framework. It was architected to provide an optimized development framework for apps that are deployed to the cloud or run on-premises. It consists of modular components with minimal overhead, so you retain flexibility while constructing your solutions. You can develop and run your ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 apps cross-platform on Windows, Mac and Linux. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is open source at GitHub.
Why build ASP.NET Core 1.0.1?
The first preview release of ASP.NET came out almost 15 years ago as part of the .NET Framework. Since then millions of developers have used it to build and run great web apps, and over the years we have added and evolved many capabilities to it.
ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 has a number of architectural changes that result in a much leaner and modular framework. ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 is no longer based on System.Web.dll. It is based on a set of granular and well factored NuGet packages. This allows you to optimize your app to include just the NuGet packages you need. The benefits of a smaller app surface area include tighter security, reduced servicing, improved performance, and decreased costs in a pay-for-what-you-use model.
With ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 you gain the following foundational improvements:
- A unified story for building web UI and web APIs
- Integration of modern client-side frameworks and development workflows
- A cloud-ready environment-based configuration system
- Built-in dependency injection
- New light-weight and modular HTTP request pipeline
- Ability to host on IIS or self-host in your own process
- Built on .NET Core 1.0.1, which supports true side-by-side app versioning
- Ships entirely as NuGet packages
- New tooling that simplifies modern web development
- Build and run cross-platform ASP.NET apps on Windows, Mac and Linux
Open source and community focused
Choose The Best and Cheap Web Hosting for European ASP.NET Core 1.0.1
The site is designed to help people find the best ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 hosting solution at an affordable price. We will recommend you to choose hosting provider that has Microsoft Golden Hosting partner award, which means your websites will be hosted in a server which are maintained by a group of Microsoft experts. And their price are also affordable to most people. So, to choose the right one for your site, check the pricing table in above, come their features and price structure, choose one fit into your needs best, and then checkout our review.
HostForLIFE.eu – Best and Cheap European ASP.NET Core 1.0.1 Hosting
HostForLIFE.eu‘s easy to use web hosting solutions have made us one of the leading Windows and ASP.NET Hosting service providers in United Kingdom (UK) for years. They were among the first businesses in the IT sector to offer a fully automated web hosting solution and they continue to lead the market through the constant development of their web hosting technology.
HostForLIFE.eu ASP.NET Hosting Review on Features
- Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008 R2 and Windows Server 2008 platform, customers can select the desired one when subscribing to the service.
- MSSQL 2008, MSSQL R2, MSSQL 2012 and the latest MSSQL Server 2014 Hosting.
- ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5, 4.5.1, 4.6, Core 1.0.1; II8.x, and ASP.NET MVC 6 supported.
- Full IIS trust level, and isolated application pool
- Using powerful Dell servers that are beefy enough to service the requirements of our customers. Their servers use 64 bit software, are dual quad-Core 1.0.1, have at least 4 GB RAM, and have RAID 10 disk arrays. They don’t skimp on their servers because they believe you deserve better.
- With its self-developed control panel, it is easy to manage the domain, files, databases, IIS setting, web traffic log, and permission.