Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation. Magento open source digital commerce platform and cloud-based omnichannel solutions empower merchants to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
Magento is a leading enterprise-class eCommerce platform, empowering over 200,000 online retailers to date and chosen by 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Offering powerful and flexible features Magento’s intuitive administration interface provides advanced marketing, search engine optimisation and catalogue-management tools to control the look, content and functionality of every retailer’s unique business requirements.
Designed to be completely scalable and offering optimal performance, Magento Enterprise Edition provides a package of exclusive features both in the backend and frontend to optimise marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. All of which dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.0.4?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.0.4 version. This release includes all of the security enhancements and performance improvements of Magento 2.0.3, in improved packaging. You must download and install 2.0.4 to ensure that you receive all the security enhancements of 2.0.3.
Upgrade and Installation
- Magento no longer creates store data inconsistently during installation.
- During upgrade, the
setup:config:setscript no longer deletes values in the
- Magento now successfully imports existing products as well as products that use custom URLs.
- The Orders API now exposes the shipping address. This corrects an issue with using this API to integrate with third-party systems.
- The SOAP API now returns attributes of type “text swatch” and “visual swatch” when you use the API to add attribute options. Previously, this feature did not work for these attribute types.
- Magento now allows you to use arguments of
urltype in nested arrays. Previously, you could pass route parameters only if the
urlargument was declared at the top level.
- Magento no longer displays HTML tags in messages.
- Product performance has been enhanced when loading catalog products with multiple color swatches.
- Magento now successfully saves and displays new customer attributes.
- Magento performance has been improved by the removal of redundant get requests that previously occurred during shopping cart refresh.
This release includes several enhancements to improve the security of your Magento 2.0 installation. While there are no confirmed attacks related to these issues to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento 2.0 installation to the latest version as soon as possible.
The following list provides an overview of the security issues fixed in this release.
- Issue with persistent cross-site scripting through a user account has been resolved.
- Magento now supports setting limits on password attempts. Previously, Admin and Customer Token API access did not limit the number of attempts to enter a password, inadvertently allowing brute force attempts to guess passwords.
- APIs that previously granted access to anonymous users are now configured to require a higher permission level. Default product behavior does not permit anonymous access to Catalog, Store and CMS APIs. However, if you would like to allow anonymous access, you can change this setting.
- Magento now prevents the arbitrary execution of PHP code through the language package CSV file.
- The encryption keys that are generated in System > Manage Encryption Key have been strengthened.
- Reflected XSS can no longer occur through the Authorizenet module’s redirect data.
We recommend that you review Magento’s Security Best Practices, and confirm that all safeguards are in place to protect your system from compromise. Use this occasion to examine your system for indications of possible attack, such as strange administrator accounts, unfamiliar files on the server, etc.
Our technology stack is built on PHP and MySQL. Magento 2.0.1 and later support PHP 5.5, 5.6, 7.0.2, and MySQL 5.6.
Magento 2.0.4 Best Features
Magento Enterprise Edition creates outstanding customer experiences on desktop, mobile, tablet, and beyond.
Commerce Order Management
Deliver the right product to your customer, when they want it, how they want it, with a truly connected shopping experience.
Turn your store personnel into empowered, customer-focused associates, with a mobile platform that revolutionizes the in-store experience.
How to Choose The Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.0.4 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.0.4 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.0.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.0.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.0.4 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.0.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.0.4 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s Linux hosting platform on Linux CentOS is compatible with Magento 2.0.4 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.0.4 hosting plan is starting from $2.50/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.