Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.5.0 Hosting
What’s New in Umbraco 7.5.0?
The latest version of Umbraco is 7.5.0. Umbraco 7.5.0 fixes a few high priority issues on the 7.4.0 release, most importantly: macro’s didn’t render in the rich text editor any more.
“System management update”
- 301 redirect management
- Health check dashboard
- Password recovery for backoffice
- Packages installer UI update / packages can target a minimum Umbraco version
Related changes from the issue tracker
- U4-222 – Forgotten password link
- U4-265 – Time zone adjustment in Umbraco backend for Date/Time picker
- U4-3805 – Add Health check list dashboard to the core
- U4-6003 – List View – Order By Custom Property
- U4-7813 – Enable MiniProfiler to profiler during startup
- U4-8038 – UmbracoHelper methods missing descriptions
- U4-8156 – Support minimum versions for Umbraco packages
- U4-8309 – Open up base tests for overriding ApplicationContext and services
- U4-8332 – disable/enable submit button on overlay window
- U4-8361 – 301 Url Tracking
- U4-8372 – Adding Turkish Language
- U4-8443 – Immediately create node from list view when only one available document type
- U4-8530 – Make it possbile to hide preview button based on events
- U4-8542 – Require https attribute for back office web api controllers
- U4-8579 – Umbraco Grid ‘Headline’ doesn’t support Line Breaks by Default
- U4-8580 – Render preview of SVG files
- U4-8657 – Umbraco.GetDictionaryValue does not have an overload to provide fall back text when key is missing like Umbraco.Field does
- U4-8720 – ITypedPublishedContentQuery needs to support GUID id lookups
It’s fast… really fast!
Much of the focus during development of Umbraco 7.5.0 was on optimising the back-office so that content editors spend less time waiting for pages to load and more time editing their content. Whilst Umbraco 6 did much to improve the speed of the back-office, Umbraco 7.5.0 takes it to a whole new level – believe us, it’s quick!
It’s cutting edge
Umbraco 7.5.0 is built using the latest server-side technology from Microsoft, ASP.NET 4.5, and the latest open-source client-side framework from Google, AngularJS.
The back-office is responsive
Now you can finally edit your content on the go using your laptop, tablet or smartphone. Leave that right mouse button alone; Umbraco no longer requires you to use a mouse to edit your content.
It’s got a streamlined codebase
Umbraco have taken a major step towards code consistency and maintainability by removing old code that is now outdated and obsolete, ensuring that developers are using the most modern methods when building Umbraco sites.
It’s been tested… a lot!
Version 7 has been beta tested by over 500 developers, designers and content editors. As a result of this, since the beta version was released, Umbraco have implemented 15 new features and 184 bug fixes into the final release of version 7.
They’re constantly looking for ways to improve
Umbraco aren’t resting on their laurels with version 7, already they’ve identified ways in which they can improve and are hard at work on version 7.1.
It’s still Umbraco
With any major version of a product that we all know and love, there’s always the fear that the changes won’t necessarily be for the better, but fear not, behind the fancy new interface, it’s still Umbraco. Everything that makes it great is still there and everything you’ve learned in Umbraco 6 is transferrable to version 7.
Selecting the Best and Cheap Umbraco 7.5.0 Hosting
There are many hosts out there that will meet the software and server requirements; however, software is only the beginning of the actual list of requirements. You need to find a host that works on high power server hardware, which includes at least 2 CPUs having 4 cores each, adding up to 8 cores. Your hard disk needs to have a RAID 10 configuration with a minimum of 8GB RAM. This will ensure your site’s high speed.
Many people opting for Umbraco hosting tend to believe that the best Umbraco hosting must be expensive. It is agreed that hosting a Umbraco based site will need more resources than the normal HTML one, hence Umbraco hosting being more expensive. Luckily for all of us, this may not be the case all the time. Therefore, we have established this Umbraco review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Umbraco hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Umbraco hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
As performance and reliability can directly affect the site traffic and quality, ASPHostPortal.com uses constantly-innovated technologies and facilities. For example, it applies IIS Manager Access, WCF RIA services, ASP.NET Ajax, Silverlight, Full Trust, isolated application pool, etc. In regards to the actual network condition, this company has been keeping a good and reliable record of speed and uptime. According to our testing data, ASPHostPortal.com uptime far surpasses the guaranteed 99.9%. Their best and cheap Umbraco 7.5.0 hosting is beginning at $5.00/mo.
ASPHostPortal.com offer rock solid Umbraco 7.5.0 hosting. They can load and stress test your site against anticipated traffic and recommend the best option for you. They can build your Umbraco 7.5.0 hosting platform so that it is highly available, fault tolerant and responds optimally to your end users.
ASPHostPortal.com has Umbraco experts on staffs that are available 24/7 to help, a one click install script to make installation a breeze, and they guarantee their service, money back. ASPHostPortal.com use World Class Plesk Control Panel that helps you with single-click Umbraco installation. The minimal specs of their servers includes Intel Xeon Dual Core Processor, RAID-10 protected hard disk space with minimum 8 GB RAM. You don’t need to worry about the speed of your site. For more detail about best and cheap Umbraco 7.5.0 hosting offer, please visit their site at http://asphostportal.com/Umbraco-7-4-3-Hosting