Your primary objective on Pinterest should be to spread awareness about your knowledge and immersion in the industry, and subsequently drive traffic back to the website.
- Regularly pin new articles to corresponding Pinterest boards
- Incorporate Pinterest sharing into your “share” buttons on individual posts
- Add “Pin it” buttons to every page of the website
- Ensure all articles include an image so that if one is pinned it will have an alluring, accommodating image
- Ensure post meta-content is filled in, as that description will translate over as the pin description when someone pins the article (if not, a blank box appears so people can tailor their own description, which may be less optimized than desired)