Best and Cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
What is DotNetNuke?
DotNetNuke (DNN) is straightforward and easy to learn and use. DotNetNuke makes it easy to edit content instantly. The DotNetNuke CMS is designed to be adaptable to all types of businesses. Whether you sell products online or not, DotNetNuke helps you manage all different types of your website content.
DNN provides a consistent user-interface experience across all administrative fields. Wherever users/managers are updating, editing or creating content, the dashboards are similar, recognizable and easy to navigate.
Another great, yet simple feature provided by DNN is that you are not constantly redirected to new pages as you modify your content. The content editor window pops up in front of the page you are editing. This allows managers/users to view the live content next to the window that they are making changes in.
What is New in DotNetNuke 9.6?
We’d like to first thank everyone from the community who has submitted pull requests or reported issues. A grand total of 49 pull requests by 19 contributors were processed for this release.
Noteworthy Changes in v9.6.0
Potential Breaking Changes
- #3673 #3674 #3683 Adjusted Telerik Bindings, if you still have modules that rely on Telerik, please test them during this RC and we recommend to no longer use the platform bundled Telerik features since they are deprecated.
- #3685 Updated version of included jQuery library to 3.5.0 (and jQuery Migrate to 3.2.0). See jQuery’s Upgrade Guide if you find broken behavior.
- #3515 Fixed an issue where site settings information would sometimes be wrong.
- #3549 Fixed an issue where disabled pages would show in search results.
- #3550 Fixed an issue where the display name was validated even without any means to enter it.
- #3568 Fixed an issue where hierarchical terms would not import properly.
- #3585 Fixed an issue where HTML was double decoded in custom portal templates.
- #3588 Fixed an issue where the client ip would be wrong under load balanced environments.
- #3606 #3648 Fixed an issue where
objectQualifierwere missing in the database scripts.
- #3610 Fixed an issue where data consent was not working when wrapped in an UpdatePanel.
- #3631 #3632 Fixed an issue where jquery.fileupload was not working (regression).
- #3635 Fixed an issue where MVC modules would fail when present multiple times on the same page.
- #3640 Fixed an issue where loading the persona bar was not thread safe.
- #3651 Fixed an issue where the page picker dropdown within Personabar could display misaligned.
- #3656 Fixed an issue where some modules would have inconsistent AllowIndexing settings.
- #3659 Fixed an issue where super-users could not login to portals that required email as username.
- #3663 Fixed an issue where terms consent would not use the parent portal information.
- #3665 Fixed an issue where users with “onfocus” in their email would not be able to register.
- #3668 Fixed an issue where the portal aliases would not refresh when switching sites.
- #3616 Added a simple web farm caching provider for cloud support.
- #3633 Revamped the file extension whitelist with support for administrators and end users list.
- #3561 Added AllowUserUICulcture and EnableBrowserLanguage to portal templates.
- #3665 Added UI to manage site groups.
- #3675 Brought back Export Portal Template feature.
- #3474 Improved performance of core messaging.
- #3555 Increased the page size for site management.
- #3569 Enhanced the display of page list for long page titles.
- #3582 Updated the css of
.dnnActionsto be the same no matter where it is used.
- #3594 Changed default email address domain from change.me to changeme.invalid.
- #3669 Improved logging for portal groups related events.
- #3698 Provide better error messages if a module export fails.
- #3700 Changed default file name extension to .export for module exports.
- #3544 Registers MVC/WebApi Controllers using
Developer Experience / Documentation
- #3548, #3601 Addes a PR github action to minimize images on build.
- #3596 Added debug build to lerna.
- #3615 Fixed an issue where the backup and restore build step would leave developers on commit behind under some situations.
- #3572 Updated .gitignore to include the files in the src folders.
- #3642 Fixed an issue where the ResetDevSite Cake task would fail.
Why You Shoul You DotNetNuke?
So you are researching CMS platforms for your website and came across DotNetNuke. Of all the Content Management Systems available, DotNetNuke is one of the most mature and stable. DNN is currently in version 7, and the site boasts more than 6 million downloads. The basic framework is free and open source. Lets take a look at some of the reasons why you should use DotNetNuke.
DotNetNuke’s Community Edition is free. Just because the software is free does not mean it is not loaded with features. For example, Google Analytics is built in. You just add the proper settings in the admin panel, and Google Analytics is up and running. Using Razor scripts was important to me and the Razor Host is a free add-on module. You can find low cost, or even free, add-ons for DotNetNuke for just about anything you want to do.
Easy to Customize
You do not need to be a programmer to use DotNetNuke, but if you are familiar with programming in the ASP.net framework, you will find DotNetNuke especially appealing. The developers at DNN have made the process of developing and installing custom modules quite efficient. There is just a bit of a learning curve, but most of the answers you need can be found in the documentation. If you cannot find your answer there, you will likely find it in the many blogs operated by members of the DNN community. You can create your modules in either C# or Visual Basic.net.
Based on Microsoft .NET framework
DotNetNuke is built and runs on .NET so the entire .NET framework is available to your applications.
DotNetNuke is Stable
DotNetNuke has been around for a long time. As a matter of fact, version 1.0 was released in 2003. You can built a website once on an open-source commerce platform. One day, to your dismay, they closed up shop and vanished. DNN has grown to a level where you have confidence that will not happen.
How to Choose DotNetNuke Hosting Provider?
How to choose the best and cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the DotNetNuke 9.6 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this DotNetNuke 9.6 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Best and Cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting Provider Recommendation
ASPHostPortal – Budget DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your DNN site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides DNN-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every DNN hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET – Reliable DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting. They offer flexible DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting to new as well as existing customers. Given the scale of their environment, they have recruited and developed some of the best talent in the hosting technology that you are using. Their team is strong because of the experience and talents of the individuals who make up UKWindowsHostASP.NET.
HostForLIFEASP.NET – Unlimited DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
HostForLIFEASP.NET prides itself in providing web hosting with a rare combination of unmatched reliability, quality and affordability. HostForLIFEASP.NET’s edge is derived through unparalleled company management and a culture of employee driven initiatives. With their fully support on Microsoft Windows and DNN in their Windows Server, HostForLIFEASP.NET is the best choice to host your DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting. They are so confident in their hosting services they will not only provide you with a 30 days money back guarantee, but also they give you a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Their DotNetNuke 9.6 hosting plan is starting from €3.00 /mo.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN – The Best India DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an advanced web hosting company specializing in DNN hosting solutions. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting DNN sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the WindowsASPNETHosting.IN platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her site will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
DiscountService.biz – The Best Australia DotNetNuke 9.6 Hosting
DiscountService.biz’s cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your DNN site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their DNN web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.