Best and Cheap Drupal 8.1.0 Hosting
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a completely free, open source content management system that many intelligent companies are using today to provide for their needs. Drupal’s many features and add-ons allow it to be used for a variety of website needs; perhaps for marketing, internal communications, informational websites, or for social networking purposes.
What is New in Drupal 8.1.0?
The newest version of Drupal is 8.1.0. This is a minor version (feature release) of Drupal 8 and is ready for use on production sites. See the CHANGELOG.txt for a summary of changes and improvements since the last minor release. Learn more about Drupal 8 and the Drupal 8 release cycle.
This minor release provides new improvements and functionality without breaking backward compatibility (BC) for public APIs. Note that there may be changes in internal APIs and experimental modules that require updates to contributed and custom modules and themes per Drupal core’s backwards compatibility and experimental module policies. Note that both policies have been updated for the 8.1.x release.
Note that 8.1.0 is the first stable release to use Composer for packaging its third-party dependencies. If your site is installed from a Drupal git repository, you must now run
composer install to create the third-party vendor directory. There is no change for sites installed from packaged releases (from Drupal.org tar or zip archives, normal Drush installation, etc.). See the change record on the Composer change for more detail.
New stable features
The following new stable features have been added to Drupal 8.1.0:
- The admin/help page is now more flexible so that modules and themes can and new sections, and also now lists tours.
- CKEditor now includes a language toolbar button as well as support for browsers’ (native) spell-checking.
- Installation profiles can again pre-select a language or modify the language-selection screen.
- Views now provides a rendered entity field handler similar to the one provided by the Entity contributed module in Drupal 7.
API and developer improvements
Drupal 8.1.0 includes numerous improvements for the entity system. Modules requiring Drupal 8.1.0 or later can take advantage of these backwards-compatible API improvements:
- Entity types can now specify translatable plural labels for entities.
- There is now a revision log interface to improve the developer experience for revisionable entities.
- ContentEntityBase now provides field definitions for key fields, which reduces the boilerplate code needed to create content entities.
- There are now route providers for the entity add-page and add-form routes. These additions will allow routes to be auto-generated for entities, reducing the code needed when defining a new entity type.
Other API and developer improvements in 8.1.0:
- Composer support has been improved by removing external dependencies from the core repo and letting Composer manage them instead. As mentioned above, if your site is installed from a git repository, you must now run
composer installon your site.
- Image toolkits can now be defined with plugin deriviatives, which means less repeated code is needed when extending them.
- HAL web service output now includes local ID and revision fields.
- Install profiles can preselect the language for more compact installation.
- Migrations are now migration plugins instead of configuration entities which makes migrations easier to define and more consistent with other APIs in core. (Note that this change is not backwards compatible, as Migrate is an experimental module, so custom and contributed modules based on migrate APIs may need to be updated for this change.)
See the Drupal core change records for additional information on API changes. Translators should take note of a handful of minor string changes since the last release.
Drupal 8 Features
Native Support for Integrations
Build interactions using 4 web services modules in core: RESTful web services, Serialization, Hypertext Application Language (HAL), and HTTP Basic Authentication. Make Drupal the backbone for the unique series of external applications your project needs. Patch records in a CRM or marketing automation tool. Post to social platforms and send email campaigns from a Drupal site. Get granular control over which resources are available and how they’re accessed.
Unlock the potential of your structured content. It can now be accessed via APIs. You can output it as JSON or XML almost as easily as HTML, and expose Views lists as services too. Send content wherever you need it to be, and present it with a front-end layer like React or AngularJS. This flexibility means groundbreaking experiences, and new architectural paradigms—like progressive and full decoupling—are real options, right now.
Better Performance and Scalability
With Enhanced Testing
With all this new power comes great testing ability. Perform quicker, focused unit testing right from your IDE, with Drupal’s PHPUnit integration. Try BrowserTestBase—functional browser testing based on PHP standards—as an alternative to Simpletest’s custom code. Plus, Drupal now includes KernelTestBase for quick, API testing of how well various components are integrated.
How to Choose Best and Cheap Drupal 8.1.0 Hosting Provider?
If you’re not sure which company can be the best web hosting service provider for Drupal 8.1.0 application, this is the correct page you’ve visited. Here we would like to recommend several web hosting companies who can be the best Drupal 8.1.0 Hosting in the market for you to check.
How to choose the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.0 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.0 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Drupal 8.1.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Drupal 8.1.0 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Drupal 8.1.0 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Drupal 8.1.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Linux Server for your Drupal 8.1.0 website with Drupal 8.1.0 hosting. Drupal 8.1.0 hosting from ASPHostPortal.com provides a safe, reliable and performance-driven foundation for your Drupal 8.1.0 website. Drupal 8.1.0 is the perfect Content Management System for managing and developing your website with one of ASPHostPortal’s hosting plans. If you are looking for the right Linux hosting that fully support Drupal 8.1.0 hosting provider, they are the right choice for you. They have proactive monitoring down to seconds with reactive solutions in place to ensure the stability of the services they provide. All hosting servers are monitored 24/7/365. They use enterprise software to monitor their entire network infrastructure. Their best and cheap Drupal 8.1.0 hosting price starts from $2.50 per month.