What is the best about PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is from that group and it’s actually very special, it’s a lot different from the others, otherwise, it won’t be so popular. For example, the first major thing about PrestaShop is that it’s free. This means you may download the PrestaShop engine from the provider and you may install it on your own hosting. You actually will need hosting for that. You install it and then install the PrestaShop theme, the design theme, then you add the products and you actually manage your online store.
Why should you pay attention to this engine
Actually, there’s a lot of options that are free on the market, however, there’s a combination of the other factors, that makes PrestaShop so special. For example, one of the major differences and advantages of PrestaShop is that it’s very light-weight and fast. That’s very good for your store, that’s very good for the user experience. That’s actually very good for search engine rankings because search engines love websites that are fast, that perform well so that’s one of the major reasons why PrestaShop became so popular.
Is it easy enough for a beginner to use PrestaShop?
The other reason is that PrestaShop is very, very beginner-friendly, it’s very hard to break something, and it’s very easy to set things up on your own, without ever using a programmer’s assistance or some sort of developers. It’s very easy to install it on your hosting by yourself, so that’s another major reason, and last not least is that PrestaShop has a very active community and active PrestaShop foundation. I mean, the official developers of the software. And, with the community it’s pretty much clear the community builds design themes and functional modules for PrestaShop. With the foundation, this is less obvious, however, it’s also very important, because you really want to work with the software, provided by the company who takes a good care of it and who invests time and resources into building up the community, into the development of the product itself, so that’s actually a very important thing.
New Features in PrestaShop 220.127.116.11
- Merchants can now choose if they want the attribute names on the product page title (“Display attributes in the product meta title” in Shop Parameters > SEO & Urls)
- Fixed a bug preventing module developers to extend grids
- Latests security fixes from Symfony
- Fixed visual problems in the BO when using right-to-left languages
- Fixed pagination issues in pages using the new grids
- Switching combinations in the FO is now faster
- Fixed an exception when sending an email in some systems
- Back Office:
- Bug fix:
- #12507: Add hookDispatcher in GridFactory constructor, HookDispatcherAwareTrait has a safer getter
- #12234: Force refresh of tinymce editors in product page step 1
- #12402: Fix first attribute generation when not choosing first attribute
- #12372: Fix provider warehouse routes
- #12370: RTL fixes: profile, select and notification dropdown, popover tooltips, stock quantity arrows
- #12395: Change stock alert z index to be on top of header
- #12354: Fix cancel button on Safari browser
- #12361: Refacto SearchParameters and SearchParametersResolver for pagination
- #12205: Fix bulk module actions
- #12277: Prevent usage of enter key in search hook input
- #12236: SERP: Textarea from tinymce requires jquery to return the text value
- #12016: Update module & service link in upgrade
- #12196: Fix RTL glitches
- #12111: Keep showcase cards closed
- #11923: Fix error in SERP component when using non-alphanumeric characters
- Bug fix:
- Front Office:
- #12327: Make it possible to enable/disable attribute name on page title
- Bug fix:
- #12337: Slow combination update due to delay before request
- Bug fix:
- #12543: Update vulnerable dependencies
- #12389: Fixed grid hook calls
- #12292: Allow arabic numbers in link rewrite
- #12106: Robots.txt with multilang/multishop
- #11995: Fix undefined INTL_IDNA_VARIANT_UTS46 if intl ICU < 4.6
- #11814: Fix typos and duplicate code in upgrade SQL
- Bug fix:
- Bug fix:
- #11937: Check if intl is installed in installer
- Bug fix:
Best and Cheap India PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 Hosting – Get Top Shopping Cart Performance
If you have chosen to use PrestaShop to build your online shop, you can count on WindowsASPHosting.IN unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations, CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with PrestaShop really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your PrestaShop shopping cart is safer and better supported than anywhere else!
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is India’s largest Web hosting service provider, with over 100,000 websites hosted on their servers. They offer high quality, low cost website hosting services catering to individuals and businesses of all sizes. Be it a starter site for a professional/freelancer OR advanced managed hosting solutions for large enterprises/portals, they have a web hosting service in India to fit all needs.
Designed by experts, their web hosting architecture is built on premium Dell servers. Their hosting infrastructure is customized to match their priorities of delivering fantastic stability, scale and redundancy.
All of their shared hosting plans come equipped with Plesk Control Panel, the undisputed market leader, so that your customers can manage their hosting package with ease through the best management solution in the market.
Their web hosting plans include a powerful email solution that allow unlimited number of email accounts with POP3 and IMAP support as well as a sleek webmail interface.
Built to support ASP.NET, their windows hosting plans come coupled with Softaculous that powers 1-click install of over 419 applications and scripts including nopCommerce, BlogEngine.NET, DNN, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento.
They offer many e-commerce feature. You can easily install nopCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Zencart, osCommerce via their Control Panel. If you require e-commerce for your site, we would recommend you to start from Developer plan (starting at INR 194.99/month) to get powerful feature and powerful server.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in, like other hosting provider that offer 24×7 support. They always assist you in 10-20 minutes, so you don’t wait for any longer support. Beside that, you can also read their knowledgebase and their informative blog if you have any problem.
It is their continuous endeavor to build secure web services that their clients and customers enjoy. This is why all their communication and data that powers their web hosting servers are encrypted with FTP over SSL (FTPS).
Proactive monitoring, regular maintenance, security audits and a super cautious approach helps ensure that a technical problem never develop on their servers. They hire only the very best and most experienced System Administrators to take care of their systems. This along with their excellent hosting facility, network and hardware has helped them maintain 99.9% uptime since their launch.