What is the best about PrestaShop?
PrestaShop is from that group and it’s actually very special, it’s a lot different from the others, otherwise, it won’t be so popular. For example, the first major thing about PrestaShop is that it’s free. This means you may download the PrestaShop engine from the provider and you may install it on your own hosting. You actually will need hosting for that. You install it and then install the PrestaShop theme, the design theme, then you add the products and you actually manage your online store.
Why should you pay attention to this engine
Actually, there’s a lot of options that are free on the market, however, there’s a combination of the other factors, that makes PrestaShop so special. For example, one of the major differences and advantages of PrestaShop is that it’s very light-weight and fast. That’s very good for your store, that’s very good for the user experience. That’s actually very good for search engine rankings because search engines love websites that are fast, that perform well so that’s one of the major reasons why PrestaShop became so popular.
Is it easy enough for a beginner to use PrestaShop?
The other reason is that PrestaShop is very, very beginner-friendly, it’s very hard to break something, and it’s very easy to set things up on your own, without ever using a programmer’s assistance or some sort of developers. It’s very easy to install it on your hosting by yourself, so that’s another major reason, and last not least is that PrestaShop has a very active community and active PrestaShop foundation. I mean, the official developers of the software. And, with the community it’s pretty much clear the community builds design themes and functional modules for PrestaShop. With the foundation, this is less obvious, however, it’s also very important, because you really want to work with the software, provided by the company who takes a good care of it and who invests time and resources into building up the community, into the development of the product itself, so that’s actually a very important thing.
What are the new features in PrestaShop 220.127.116.11 release?
PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 is now available. This maintenance release fixes 31 regressions reported since the 22.214.171.124, including 2 critical regressions.
We suggest upgrading your shop quickly in order to benefit from these fixes. Of course, don’t forget to backup before.
Two critical bugs have been fixed in 126.96.36.199:
- Orders page – an exception is displayed when deleting a customer or a guest
- Smarty template caching Module::isCached() faulty causes performance loss
Other bug fixes
- Fixed selector for fetching if the tax is included
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
- Preview order – Invoice details is missing the address mail of the customer
- It is not possible to create a BYN currency
- Product deleteFeatures doesn’t delete custom features
- Order messages not in customers languages
- SQL Manager Form throws FatalThrowableError – Type Error on JOIN SQL query
- Order page – The total price excluding taxes is displayed instead of the total price including taxes
- View Order – An exception is displayed when changing the order status to payment accepted
- Migrated Order page does not contain order reference
- Adding payment with comma does not work
- Order message not in order language
- View an order – Search endpoint returns HTTP 500
- Orders – Problems on product price changing in database
- Issue on total when change courier on admin
- Orders – An exception is displayed when we add a discount with space in the name
- Orders – A modal should’nt be displayed when we add the same product to a specific invoice with updating price
- Orders page – Cannot add free shipping discount when Total products = 0
- Add new Order page – An exception is displayed when we add a pack
- Add new Order – An exception is displayed when ordering a product with text customization – the label contains special expression
- Order View page – Product Block – when we try to add a product, the total displayed is tax exlcluded and not included
- Cannot create an alternative currency after an upgrade
- Brands are shown wrongly in the FO
- ‘Total available for each user’ in cart rule not considered if the customer is signed in from the checkout page
- Ecotax on combinations not displayed in FO
- X number of decimals are only displayed if the product price has X decimals
- The discount detail is NOK
- The discount detail is NOK when we the product selected has an ecotax
- An exception is displayed when we click on sign out two times
Best and Cheap India PrestaShop 188.8.131.52 Hosting – Get Top Shopping Cart Performance
If you have chosen to use PrestaShop to build your online shop, you can count on WindowsASPHosting.IN unique handmade hosting solution. They provide multiple server locations, CDN and advanced caching options to make both yours and your customers’ experience with PrestaShop really fast and enjoyable. They also make sure that your PrestaShop shopping cart is safer and better supported than anywhere else!
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is India’s largest Web hosting service provider, with over 100,000 websites hosted on their servers. They offer high quality, low cost website hosting services catering to individuals and businesses of all sizes. Be it a starter site for a professional/freelancer OR advanced managed hosting solutions for large enterprises/portals, they have a web hosting service in India to fit all needs.
Designed by experts, their web hosting architecture is built on premium Dell servers. Their hosting infrastructure is customized to match their priorities of delivering fantastic stability, scale and redundancy.
All of their shared hosting plans come equipped with Plesk Control Panel, the undisputed market leader, so that your customers can manage their hosting package with ease through the best management solution in the market.
Their web hosting plans include a powerful email solution that allow unlimited number of email accounts with POP3 and IMAP support as well as a sleek webmail interface.
Built to support ASP.NET, their windows hosting plans come coupled with Softaculous that powers 1-click install of over 419 applications and scripts including nopCommerce, BlogEngine.NET, DNN, WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento.
They offer many e-commerce feature. You can easily install nopCommerce, Prestashop, Magento, Zencart, osCommerce via their Control Panel. If you require e-commerce for your site, we would recommend you to start from Developer plan (starting at INR 194.99/month) to get powerful feature and powerful server.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in, like other hosting provider that offer 24×7 support. They always assist you in 10-20 minutes, so you don’t wait for any longer support. Beside that, you can also read their knowledgebase and their informative blog if you have any problem.
It is their continuous endeavor to build secure web services that their clients and customers enjoy. This is why all their communication and data that powers their web hosting servers are encrypted with FTP over SSL (FTPS).
Proactive monitoring, regular maintenance, security audits and a super cautious approach helps ensure that a technical problem never develop on their servers. They hire only the very best and most experienced System Administrators to take care of their systems. This along with their excellent hosting facility, network and hardware has helped them maintain 99.9% uptime since their launch.