Best and Cheap Magento 2.3.2 Hosting Fantastic Deal 15% Off
What is Magento?
Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation. Magento open source digital commerce platform and cloud-based omnichannel solutions empower merchants to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
Magento is one of the best options and here’s why: In today’s world, where everyone is connected to the web – if you’re not online, the chances are high that your store will remain unknown. Unless you are selling bread and milk, you should probably consider an online store for your products.
Unlike a normal store, an online store gives you great visibility to a very broad range of customers. Online, you can sell locally, nationally and, why not, internationally.
While this solution offers a platform perfectly tailored to your needs without any other bulk and no limitations, this option is usually high-cost, high-maintenance and time-consuming.
If you were to build such a platform, it would take you a good two-to-three months to have it up and somewhat bug-free. If you were to hire someone to do this for you it would cost you somewhere from $3,000 and up, depending on what you want and need.
Magento is a free ecommerce platform released under Open Source License ver 3.0 and built using PHP and other open source tools. By using these technologies and remaining open source means that Magento as a platform has several distinct advantages over the competition. The Platform is highly adaptable and could be modified endlessly to exactly fit project requirements.
Using open source tools also means that the platform guarantees a robust performance and enhanced security for merchants and developers.
Custom Designed for Ecommerce
These days all major CMS’s including WordPress, Drupal and others offer ecommerce capabilities (right out of the box in some cases!), they are designed with an ecommerce-only approach.
Thus Magento powered ecommerce solutions offer a better experience to everyone from the developers to the store administrators to end users who come to shop at the storefront. Over years, Magento has evolved into a feature rich ecommerce solution that comes prepackaged with all the essential tools needed to build up an ecommerce web store.
The Magento Community
Where there is an open source app, there is a community!
Since Magento is a very popular open source ecommerce platform, there is a huge community of store owners, merchants, developers, designers, agencies, ecommerce consultants, tech solutions providers, and general end users around the globe who discuss everything Magento in great details. The community ensures that the platform remains up-to-date, fast, reliable, secure and free from bugs. The good thing about this community is the very welcoming nature that makes every newcomer feel right at home.
No Hosting Related Restrictions
Unlike Shopify and Volusion (the “made for ecommerce” platforms), Magento allows you to choose the hosting solution of your choice. This way you could select the best hosting solution provider that fits your requirements and your budget. Similarly, when it is time to migrate your store, there is no restrictions on when and where you could host your store.
Default Responsive Design
The share of mobile devices in global ecommerce transactions is rapidly growing and soon it will surpass all other device classes. Realizing this, Magento incorporates HTML5 capabilities, ensuring that the storefront has a responsive design that caters flawlessly to mobile devices. In addition, Magento offers features such as Griding, image scaling, AV capabilities, gesture controls, drag-and-drop, etc.
Third Party Components Integration
Third party plugins and extensions greatly ease out the lives of Magento store administrators and developers. Magento offers limitless and restriction free integration of all third party components, thereby shortening the development and deployment timeframes considerably.
The good thing is that many of these components are free to use. Others are available for just a couple of dollars.
With the help of extensible API in Magento, you can connect to any application or any plugin of your choice without any hurdles. Whether it’s a payment gateway, an analytics tool or shipping, and tracking method, you only need to find the best extension and plug it into your Magento store within no time.
Magento Extensions & Customization Options
Every industry has its own ecommerce store design conventions. What works for fashion & apparel may not work for a furniture retailer. Similarly size, scale of operations, customer support requirements, billing and delivery options, etc. pose various challenges in the ecommerce environment.
Magento is a highly customizable ecommerce platform. It allows you to develop incredible frontend user experiences by editing layouts and templates or add new colors and styles of your choice. Backend refinements can also be redesigned to fulfill business requirements by rewriting code, modifying events and grids.
One of the key points of interest for all Magento users is the vast marketplace of extensions and modules. Magento users can discover multiple extensions effortlessly to extend and customize their stores and distinguish their storefront from the competitors’ by utilizing different augmentations.
Fast & Scalable
When it comes to page load speed, Magento is a clear winner!
Slow loading online stores go down very quickly. In many cases, the loss from slow pages is permanent and greatly contributes to the demise of the business. Magento with high-end caching technologies such as the Cloudways Full Page Cache and other database optimization techniques such as Memcached and Redis speed up the stores considerably.
Magento is suitable for small to large (and even huge) ecommerce stores simply because it’s flexible enough to grow with your business. In fact, Magento might surprise you with its performance, stability, and reliability.
Many ecommerce platforms let you have a single store per account. With Magento, you can setup multiple stores that could be managed through a single backend. You can control stores’ inventory, orders, billing, customer information, using a single admin panel.
Each store can have different themes and templates associated with them. You can also assign a subdomain for individual stores. The ease of controlling all of the stores simultaneously through a single admin panel greatly simplifies management and administration of multi-stores that operate in a single or multiple categories.
What’s New in Magento 2.3.2?
We are pleased to present Magento Open Source 2.3.2. This release includes over 200 functional fixes to the core product, over 350 pull requests contributed by the community, and over 75 security enhancements. It includes significant contributions from our community members.
Look for the following highlights in this release:
Substantial security enhancements
This release is focused on substantial security enhancements:
- 75 security enhancements that help close cross-site scripting (XSS), remote code execution (RCE), and sensitive data disclosure vulnerabilities as well as other security issues. No confirmed attacks related to these issues have occurred to date. However, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions.
- Google reCAPTCHA module for PayPal Payflow checkout. The new PaypalRecaptcha module adds Google reCAPTCHA and CAPTCHA to the Payflow Pro checkout form. This enhanced functionality has been added in response to malicious targeting of Magento deployments that implement Payflow Pro. Configuration information can be found in Google reCAPTCHA.
- Significant improvement to storefront page response time. The page response times for the catalog, search, and advanced search pages have been significantly improved under high load.
- Improved concurrent access to block cache storage. We have optimized the logic of concurrent access to the block cache, which has improved the response of storefront pages under high load by approximately 20%.
- Product page gallery load optimization. Product images are now loaded as quickly as other page content. In previous releases, although the product page loaded quickly, product images needed two to four additional seconds to load completely.
This release contains 130 enhancements to core quality, which improve the quality of the Framework and these modules:
Checkout/One Page Checkout,
UI. Here are some additional core enhancements:
- Braintree payment method is now supported for checkout with multiple addresses. Previously, you could not use Braintree and Braintree PayPal when checking out an order that was being shipped to multiple addresses.
- The CGI URL gateway in UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS. The CGI URL gateway endpoint in the UPS module has been updated from HTTP to HTTPS in response to the disablement of the HTTP gateway by UPS in mid-2019.
- Google chart API updated to the Image-Charts. Magento now uses the Image-Charts free service to render static charts in Admin dashboards.
Merchant tool enhancements
Magento now performs the following tasks as asynchronous background processes and sends system messages to alert Admin users when tasks complete. Moving these common administrative tasks to the background frees administrators to work on other tasks while the initial tasks are processing.
- Discount coupon generation.
- Mass editing of products.
- Data export. Previously, connection timeouts occurred during export of large data sets (for example, the export of 200,000 products).
Inventory Management enhancements
- New commands allow merchants to check for reservation inconsistencies and resolve any that occur.
- Improved user interface for assigning sources to products. This redesigned interface includes:
- Support for decimal order quantity
- New test scenarios created to cover Credit Memo use cases
- New InventoryGraphQl module provides attributes that return correct information about product quantities
- Single product save (using asynchronous synchronization with legacy catalog inventory)
- Multiple product save
- Bulk inventory transfer
- New endpoint for Bulk Partial Stock Transfer to bulk transfer a custom product quantity between sources.
- Fixes to multiple bugs.
Graph enhancements include:
- Improvements to GraphQL coverage. Improved coverage for cart and checkout operations include mutations that provide support for the following actions:
- Support for simple and virtual products
- Add, update, and delete cart items
- Set shipping addresses (with address book support)
- Set the billing address (with address book support)
- Set shipping methods
- Set the payment method (offline methods only)
- Place an order
- GraphQL caching. GraphQL can now cache the
urlResolverqueries, which improves response times. To enable this feature, send these queries using HTTP GET. You can send all other queries with HTTP GET, but they are not cached.
- GraphQL performance test scenario coverage. We have added PWA GraphQL test scenarios for critical checkout and catalog browsing to the performance builds. GraphQL community developers can use the new scenarios to measure storefront performance.
Progressive Web Apps (PWA)
- Improved modular component library. PWA Studio continues to build out the concept for functional and data components through the Peregrine library. Components can now be reused and scaled for frontend needs. Magento has planned a phased rollout for Peregrine functional and data components, starting with the Search component which is launching with this release.
Vendor-developed extension enhancements
This release of Magento includes extensions developed by third-party vendors.
Amazon Pay is now compliant with the PSD2 directive for UK and Germany.
How to Choose The Best and Cheap Magento 2.3.2 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.3.2 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.3.2 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.3.2 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.3.2 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.3.2 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.3.2 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Best and Cheap Magento 2.3.2 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com, a Microsoft Golden hosting partner has been offering well priced Windows and ASP.NET hosting plans for many years. Founded in 2008 and operated in New York, US ASPHostPortal.com has become an important resource for cutting-edge, high-value hosting solutions. The company also offers low priced enterprise-level hosting plans by focusing their resources on needs by ASP.NET Windows’s developers.
ASPHostPortal.com claims to be proud of their management staff who have years of experience working in the web hosting industry. ASPHostPortal’s aim is to offer the best web hosting value to their clients by offering products and solution in an efficient and effective way. The ASPHostPortal.com’s hosting platform on Windows Server is compatible with Magento 2.3.2 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.3.2 hosting plan is starting from $3.81/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important thing that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.