Best and Cheap phpBB 3.1.10 Hosting – The Budget Windows Hosting Choices
What Is phpBB?
phpBB 3.1.10 is the latest version of pbpBB. phpBB is an Internet forum package written in the PHP scripting language. The name “phpBB” is an abbreviation of PHP Bulletin Board. Available under the GNU General Public License, phpBB is free and open source software. phpBB is a widely-popular open-source bulletin-board package, with a simple user interface and admin panel. It has a clean look, scales well, and can be customized.
What Is New In phpBB 3.1.10?
This version is a maintenance & security release of the 3.1.x branch which fixes one trivial security issue and various smaller bugs. The security issue only affects users using no longer supported versions of browsers as well as improperly setup webservers (thanks to Lukas Reschke of Nextcloud for reporting this).
The bugfixes address the Q&A captcha logging errors when it was solved, fatal errors when upgrading from 3.0.x in certain cases, and database transactions not being rolled back with incorrect notification settings. Other changes include an improved migrator and hardened form checking in the Admin Control Panel.
It also adds support for UI tests in extensions and now checks the version constant against the config version to notify users of incomplete updates.
- Check phpBB version constant against config version – Display a warning in the ACP if the version constant (files) does not match the phpbb_config version
- Support extensions in UI tests – UI tests now also support installing extensions and testing their behavior
- Improved migrator – The migrator will now properly prevent timeouts and infinite loops. It will no longer unexpectedly try to revert update_data() implementations using “if”
- Dropped support for MySQL versions improperly implementing FULLTEXT support – Some MySQL versions used improper implementations of FULLTEXT support. Versions with correct support are now required
- Users removed from newly registered group when limit set to 0 posts – Users will now be able to exit the newly registered users group when the limit is set to according to the setting’s definition in the ACP.
- Further hardened checking links and form submissions – Added link hashes and form keys to all forms in the ACP that were still relying on global ACP form protections.
Notable Bug Fixes
- Prevent MySQL error when looking at your posts – Wrong column was selected in certain cases.
- Q&A CAPTCHA no longer logs error when solved – A change in 3.1.9 caused the CAPTCHA to log an error even though it was solved.
- Min/max form values no longer preventing update of avatar settings – The newly introduced form validation on the html side will no longer report invalid min/max settings when updating avatar settings.
- Fixed fatal error when upgrading from 3.0.x – Fixed error when upgrading from version with softdelete MOD installed.
- Limit prunes per cron for large forums – Prunes on large forums were not limited. This could cause the prune query to fail at an unspecified point in time and leave topics unpruned.
- Rollback transactions in notifications manager – Fixed issues with not rolled back transactions when using non-existent notification types
How to Choose Best and Cheap phpBB 3.16 Hosting Providers?
How to choose the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the phpBB 3.1.10 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this phpBB 3.1.10 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ phpBB 3.1.10 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Best and Cheap phpBB 3.1.10 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s ASP.NET hosting platform on Windows 2012 and Windows 2008 is compatible with phpBB 3.1.10 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap phpBB 3.1.10 hosting plan is starting from $5.00/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your phpBB site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides phpBB-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every phpBB hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your phpBB site hosted in their state of the art Australia data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their phpBB web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.
WindowsASPNETHosting.IN is an advanced web hosting company specializing in phpBB hosting solutions. WindowsASPNETHosting.IN combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting phpBB sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the WindowsASPNETHosting.IN platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her site will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.