Best and Cheap Plesk Onyx Hosting 2019
Plesk Onyx control panel is generally provided with Windows. Plesk Onyx as a control panel has many benefits. Plesk Onyx can also be used with Linux. However, Plesk Onyx has many benefits as a control panel and it can be used with any operating system. Now in this review, we will explain about Plesk Onyx and our best and cheap Plesk Onyx hosting recommendation.
With Plesk Onyx, they put the web developers in the spotlight. Plesk understands the many requirements of modern web development, and come to the rescue with RubyOnRails support, Git integration, and the ability to quickly deploy specific services required by your latest project in the form of Docker containers. Of course, They did not forget about traditional hosters as well, who will be pleased with their Plesk Updates Manager, new PHP-related functionality, improved SSL management, and many other features.
Plesk has many new features that you are likely to find useful. For a complete list of changes in Plesk Onyx (including deprecated features) please see the official Plesk documentation.
- Git Support – Git is a very popular source code management system used by millions of developers.
- Docker Support – Docker is the premier container system for running distributed apps. Media Temple currently only supports the use of remote docker nodes.
- System Updates – Update your OS from the Plesk control panel. You’re no longer required to connect to your server via SSH and use package managers like yum and apt-get to install critical updates.
- Updated Log Browser – Quickly control and browse logs with the updated tool found in the Plesk control panel.
- System Resource Usage Limits – It’s now possible to control the resources available to service plans and subscriptions.
- DNSSEC Support – “DNSSEC is the extension of the DNS protocol that allows signing of DNS data in order to secure the domain name resolving process.”
- SSL Improvements – From Plesk’s documentation:
– Customers can now force HTTPS connections to websites hosted in Plesk.
– Connections to the Plesk mail server can now be secured with SSL/TLS.
– Connections to the Plesk webmail can now be secured with SSL/TLS.
- Ruby Support – Ruby is a web development language with full featured frameworks.
- Plesk Multi Server Support – “Plesk Multi Server is a Plesk-based solution for distributed shared hosting.”
- DKIM and SRS Support – “DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) “provides a method for validating a domain name identity that is associated with a message through cryptographic authentication” (www.dkim.org).”
- Nginx Only Website Hosting Options – Your sites may now use Nginx as the sole web server.
Best and Cheap Plesk Onyx Hosting Recommendation
Their key strength in delivering the service to you is to maintain their server uptime rate. If your service is down, it will certainly become their pain and they will certainly look for the right pill to kill the pain ASAP. They love quality and for good reason. Putting together a bunch of hardware isn’t good enough these days. High Quality hardware is specifically designed and engineered to work fast, efficiently and reliably. When you host with ASPHostPortal.com, you can be sure that they’re using the best in technology. With them, your site will be hosted using isolated application pool in order to meet maximum security standard and reliability.
The Reasons Why you Should Use Plesk Onyx Control Panel?
Compatible with Windows
Plesk Onyx is supported by both Windows and Linux/Unix based servers. If you think that you might switch between Linux and Windows hosting packages in future, then Plesk Onyx is for you.
You have the flexibility to implement the same control panel software on both Windows and Linux hosting packages. Among the popular Linux operating systems supported are Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Debian and SUSE while the Windows ones are Windows Server 2003 and 2008. Windows web developers will also benefit from this feature as their classic ASP and ASP.NET websites functions only on Windows servers.
Plesk Onyx is supported by both Windows and Unix based operating systems. If you think that you might switch between Linux and Windows hosting packages in future, then Plesk Onyx is for you. You have the flexibility to implement the same control panel software on both Windows and Unix hosting packages. Among the Unix operating systems supported are Red Hat Linux, Ubuntu, FreeBSD, Debian and SUSE while the Windows ones are Windows Server 2003 and 2008. Windows web developers will also benefit from this feature as their classic ASP and ASP.NET websites functions only on Windows.
Windows service support
As Plesk Onyx is compatible for use with Windows, it can be integrated with many Windows-based programs such as the Microsoft SQL Server.
Better clustering support
If you have several servers and would like to combine them to perform a common task, go for Plesk Onyx as it has better clustering abilities. Clustering boosts a website’s speed and performance and reduces the power consumption, leading to better efficiency. As such, clustering is recommended especially if you have a large website.