Best and Cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 Hosting
SugarCRM is one of the best eCommerce CMS. With marketing and campaign management automation feature, it is why you should choose SugarCRM for your online store. Sugar is a complete CRM solution that automates your core sales, customer service and marketing processes, with a focus on the individual. Users get powerful functionality they’ll actually want to use, driving higher adoption and greater business insights. SugarCRM 10.1.0 gives every user – whether in sales, marketing, or support – the power to create extraordinary customer relationships. Now in this review, we will explain about SugarCRM and our best and cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting recommendation.
Sugar’s open, flexible platform easily solves real business problems. From automating sales, marketing and customer support to creating a custom CRM application, they’ve got you covered.
How to choose the best and cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the SugarCRM 10.1.0 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this SugarCRM 10.1.0 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
What’s New in SugarCRM 10.1.0?
The following feature enhancements are included in this release:
- Purchases and Purchased Line Items Features
- Purchases and Purchased Line Items : Purchases represent each good or service a customer has bought while Purchased Line Items capture each time it was bought, providing a historically accurate record of sales and customer worth while supporting post-sale operations.
- Automatic purchase generation : Purchases and purchased line items are automatically generated for “Closed Won” opportunities with revenue line items.
- Active Subscriptions dashlet : The Active Subscriptions dashlet is now based on purchases and purchased line items.
- Opportunities and Revenue Line Items Features
- Managing revenue line items at the opportunity level : Expected close date, sales stage, and service start date can now be set at the opportunity level and pushed to all open related revenue line items.
- Configurable Revenue Line Items fields during opportunity creation : The Revenue Line Items subpanel in the opportunities create view now respects the customizations made in Studio for the Revenue Line Items subpanel layout in the Opportunities module.
- Discounting revenue line items in percentage : Revenue line items now support discounts in percentage (e.g. 20.00%).
- Negative quantity amounts : Support for negative “Quantity” values, which can be used for credits or price adjustments, has been added to the Revenue Line Items and Quoted Line Items modules.
- Workforce Management Features
- Shifts and Shift Exceptions : The Shifts and Shift Exceptions modules have been added to manage employees’ regular working hours as well as exceptions to their working hours (e.g. paid time off), which can be used in round robin assignments in SugarBPM.
- Round robin by availability : Round Robin actions can now assign records based on the availability of users according to their shifts, shift exceptions, and holidays.
- Console Management Features
- Add and remove dashlets in module tab drawers : The module tab drawers (e.g. Account Detail drawer) in the Renewals Console can now be configured to add or remove dashlets.
- Module tab list configuration : Administrators can now designate which fields to display as columns as well as the left-to-right order of the field columns in the module tab’s list view when configuring the module tab lists.
- Module tab list preview : The new preview table in the Console Settings window automatically updates in real-time to reflect your field selections and the designated order of the field columns configured in the Columns list.
- Record View Dashlet Features
- Additional supported modules : The Record View dashlet can now be added for additional Sidecar modules (Quotes, Calls, Meetings, Opportunities, Revenue Line Items), including custom modules.
- Record View dashlet layout configurable for all supported modules : The Record View Dashlet layout can now be configured in Studio for all supported Sidecar modules, as well as custom modules.
- Comment Log Features
- Email notification on mentions in comment log entries : Users now have the option to be notified via email when they are mentioned in a comment log entry by enabling the Email on Mention checkbox in their profile.
- System Comment Log Email Notification template : Administrators can configure the comment log email notification template via Emails > View Email Templates.
- Additional configurable system email templates : Additional system email templates are now available to configure via Emails > View Email Templates: “Assignment Notification Emails”, “Call Notifications Emails”, “Meeting Notifications Emails”, “Scheduled Report Emails”.
- SugarBPM list view refresh : The Refresh button has been added to the list views of all SugarBPM modules to allow users to quickly refresh the list view results without having to reload the browser.
- Tile view filter refresh : The Refresh button has been added to the tile view to allow users to quickly reapply filters after making changes to the displayed records without having to reload the browser.
- Auto-focus cursor on first field in record view : When creating or editing records in Sidecar modules, the cursor is now automatically focused on the first field (e.g. Subject) in the record view layout.
- Clickable hyperlinks in text area fields : Hyperlinks in text area fields are now clickable and will open the link in a new tab.
- Managing Employees : SugarIdentity-enabled instances now support duplicating and deleting records in the Employees module.
Best and Cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 Hosting Provider
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. Get high performance, best uptime and the most reliable Windows Server for your SugarCRM 10.1.0 website with SugarCRM 10.1.0 Hosting. If you have chosen to use SugarCRM 10.1.0 Hosting, you can count on their unique handmade hosting solution. They will make sure that SugarCRM 10.1.0 runs smoothly on their servers and that your website is safer, faster and better supported than anywhere else! Their best and cheap SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting plan is starting at $5.00/mo. ASPHostPortal.com is now providing free domain and double SQL server space for new clients to enjoy the company’s outstanding web hosting service. Their servers optimized for your SugarCRM 10.1.0 installation 24/7/365 ASPHostPortal.com’s technical support from SugarCRM 10.1.0 hosting experts.
Why You Should Use SugarCRM 10.1.0?
If you decide to use the free version, you will only have to pay for the support and customization. Although it’s free, SugarCRM 10.1.0 still provides excellent and robust solutions for small and medium-sized business.
There are 40 major development tools, which can be integrated to give your business a robust solution and meet your needs along with those of your customers. Think of a customer management tool and rest be assured that it comes with SugarCRM 10.1.0.
You don’t need high IT knowledge to run this application since it is easy to use and web-based solutions.
Easy to customize
There are some plug-ins those can be used to customize your website if you want your website to be unique as you desire.
Compatible with all platforms
SugarCRM 10.1.0 can be used with different platforms including Windows, Linux, Mac or UNIX.