Best and Cheap ZenCart 1.5.7 Hosting
Zen Cart® 1.5.7 truly is the art of e-commerce; free, user-friendly, open source shopping cart software. The ecommerce web site design program is developed by a group of like-minded shop owners, programmers, designers, and consultants that think ecommerce web design could be, and should be, done differently.
There are hundreds of shopping cart programs available, but none come close to offering the level of options, features and support available with Zen Cart®. Even the commercial programs have a hard time competing.
Some shopping cart solutions seem to be complicated programming exercises instead of responding to users’ needs, Zen Cart® 1.5.7 puts the merchants and shoppers requirements first. Similarly, other shopping cart software programs are nearly impossible to install and use without an IT degree, Zen Cart® can be installed and set-up by anyone with the most basic web site building and computer skills.
So, are you interested to use ZenCart 1.5.7 for your online shop? To build your business site using ZenCart 1.5.7, you need the hosting provider that fully supports this ZenCart 1.5.7 version. In this situation, we highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your choice. Following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal’s ZenCart 1.5.7 hosting plan for your ZenCart 1.5.7 online shop site.
What’s New In v1.5.7:
The most notable improvements and bugfixes in v1.5.7 since v1.5.6 include:
- Core – Many files have been updated for compatibility with PHP 7.2, 7.3 and 7.4. These changes, along with updating your PHP version, will make your cart faster.
- Storefront – Products with single-valued attributes (such as downloads) can now be added to the cart from the listing page.
- Storefront – Product page now includes Ask a Question
- Storefront – Contact Us page now includes a telephone number
- Storefront – Improved handling of product restrictions such as units and minimum quantities.
- Storefront – Define page added to shopping cart page for static content.
- Storefront – The responsive classic template now meets accessibility standards for both desktop and mobile.
- Admin – Admins can now login to a customer account (login as that customer), to place an order on their behalf.
- Admin – Order Status may be updated from the order listing screen.
- Admin – Order Status emails are now sent in the language of the order.
- Admin – Order Status dropdown can now be sorted to match your business workflow.
- Admin – Order Status notification behavior for an Order Status update (send email/do not send email/hide update) may now be configured by an admin switch.
- Admin – Order Listing – hover for quick view of the products ordered or to see customer comments, without opening the order details. (Inspired by Info-At-A-Glance plugin).
- Admin – Improved customer search.
- Admin – Products to Categories Link Manager – Addition of a global tool to copy linked categories to another product.
- Admin – Product Copy expanded to include copy of metatags and linked categories.
- Admin – Validation for integer min and max values and email addresses.
- Admin – Improved configuration settings descriptions.
- Admin – Countries page is easier to perform enable/disable actions.
- Admin – Improved error messaging.
- Admin – Help links to the documentation website added to all pages.
- Admin – Products Viewed report now excludes bots and admins, and its database storage restructured to improve site performance.
- Admin – Alphabetical sorting of Reports and Tools menus.
- Admin – Validation and alerts for updating configuration settings, and other updates to sanitization layer.
- Admin – Improvements in Option Name/Value management.
- Admin – UI improvements for Attributes Controller, Featured, Option Names Manager, Option Values Manager, Products to Multiple Categories, Specials.
- Admin – Fixed last-order details on customer preview box on right.
- Email – SPAM prevention built in to forms (Credits @davewest for zenNonCAPTCHA).
- Email – Improvements made to increase email deliverability.
- Email – Untranslatable text removed from emai
- Checkout – Correction of order total layout issues on mobile in responsive_classic template.
- All known bugfixes and security fixes for v1.5.6 are included in v1.5.7
- … and many other incremental improvements to make Zen Cart more efficient, more robust and easier to use.
Why ASPHostPortal is The Best and Cheap ZenCart 1.5.7 Hosting?
To use all of ZenCart 1.5.7 versions especially the latest version, you should choose reliable hosting company that has fully support. ASPHostPortal is one of the best Windows hosting providers that always gives fully support of all ZenCart versions. Their support features is very updateable.
Their ZenCart Expert Support Team is very friendly. Feel free to ask all your problems to them. They are always ready to help you 24/7/365. If you like to contact their support, you can contact them with create ticket. As usual, the ticket can be replied within half an hour, the response speed is much faster than any other web hosting. Only fast is not enough, it must be professional, you may find there’re much more satisfied clients with ASPHostPortal, since those guys are more professional in assisting the customers. In all, the support team is real great!
As is known, reliability is a top concern for webmasters hosting ZenCart 1.5.7 websites, thus ASPHostPortal exerts to providing satisfying uptime so as to keep websites running stably and smoothly. This hosting provider guarantees 99.9% uptime.
As one of the most webmaster friendly web hosting provider, ASPHostPortal gives out all the convenience to their customer to manage the server easily. ASPHostPortal chooses Plesk Control Panel as the Windows web hosting control panel. Plesk Control Panel is an easy-to-use and visual designed control panel for Windows web hosting. With Plesk Control Panel you can easily manage all about your websites, including domains, files, databases, scheduled tasks, FTP accounts, emails and more.
ASPHostPortal pricing is quite cheap and very competitive; a hosting plan goes for as low as $0.99/month per month. And to start ZenCart 1.5.7 hosting you just need to pay $3.81/mo. They are one of the cheapest hosting put there which still offers good service for customer’s money. They have eight different plans which give flexibility and the opportunity to go for a plan that suits customers’ needs as well as their pocket.