Best and Cheap BlogEngine.NET 18.104.22.168 Hosting With Latest ASP.NET Technology
What is BlogEngine.NET?
BlogEngine.NET is an open source ASP.NET blogging project that was born out of desire for a better blog platform. BlogEngine.NET is easily customizable. Many downloadable themes, widgets, and extensions allow you to build unique value for your customers. With BlogEngine.NET, it is easy to make your blog look and function exactly how you’d like.
BlogEngine.NET is a full-featured blogging platform that is a breeze to set up, customize, and use. BlogEngine.NET works with your choice of data source; you may use SQL Server, or you may take the plug’n’play approach using XML files.
What are the demands for the web server?
The only thing needed to run BlogEngine.NET is a web server that support ASP.NET 2.0 and write permissions on the App_Data folder.
What database is it running on?
None. BlogEngine.NET uses XML to store all posts, pages etc. by default. If you prefer to use a database, a SQL Server provider is included. You can find information about how to set up the SQL Server provider on our Wiki. For any other databases, you can write your own provider, which is very easy and simple to do.
What is New in BlogEngine.NET 22.214.171.124?
They just released BlogEngine.NET version 126.96.36.199. This is minor update as you can guess from version number, here is what changed.
New improved standard theme
Front-end development changing fast and we trying to keep up with best practices. They not trying to update standard theme often to make it look cooler, it is to provide better template for those who use customized standard theme for their blogs, which is pretty common.
Some annoying bugs from Github issues list got crashed
- Disabled buttons in admin UI still respond to click event (#69)
- Some navigation links in sub-blog admin do not include sub-blog as part of URL (#98)
- Pager and category widget links in sub-blog do not include sub-blog as part of URL (#97, #99)
- Text widget breaks when adding apostrophe to the content (#81)
- RSS published date throws error on local zone conversion (#73)
- In the tag page, page title loses one character (#89)
- Page menu and widget to sort on sort order column
- Newsletter widget to prevent sending emails on post update
Few other small things like typos etc.
Bugs no more?
Sorry, there still some known bugs on the list. They not critical, usually have work around and to fix them significant amount of work and/or redesign would require. On hold for now. It is still good idea though to submit your bug, if it is quick fix chances are it’ll make it for the next round of sanitation.
What is BlogEngine.NET Benefit?
BlogEngine.NET is a blogging script like WordPress and an open source blogging project that was born out of desire for a better blog platform. A blog platform with less complexity, easy customization, and one that takes benefit of the latest .NET features.
- BlogEngine.NET includes all of the features you would expect from a modern blog engine in addition to new special features including AJAX comments and screenshot trackbacks.
- BlogEngine.NET features coComments, APML, FOAF, AJAX, SIOC, Gravatars, social bookmarks, OpenSearch support, XFN tags, tag cloud, Google sitemap and additional Web 2. 0 features.
- The referrer stats allows you to find which websites link to you, to help you follow up with comments or simply to have some fun. This feature is a realtime killer that you simply can’t live without.
- There is a variety of interesting widgets that for example an AJAX post calendar or a blogroll that instantly retrieves the newest posts from every blog and shows the title beneath the blog. Nearly all of the controls are configurable from the administration section.
- Comments are a very essential element of a blog, so BlogEngine.NET features an innovative commenting system in AJAX that supports country flags, live preview, Gravatars, coComments – all of these can easily be modified in the administration section.
- BlogEngine.NET supports syndication feeds in any possible location. You are able to find feeds on comments, categories, authors and a main feed. Both ATOM 1.0 and RSS 2.0 are completely supported.
- All outgoing links from the posts is monitored- and pinged back, which means your blog will get listed in the comments on the linked web site if it supports it. Any time a new post is produced, BlogEngine.NET instantly pings Feedburner, Ping-o-Matic, Technorati, etc.
- The search functionality of BlogEngine.NET is outstanding. It even enables the guests to search in the comments. Everything related to the search could be configured in the administration section.
- In addition to regular blog posts, BlogEngine.NET supports the creation of static pages which exist outside the blog chronology. Pages are actually useful for all kinds of information about you or your blog.
- BlogEngine.NET fully supports several authors to create posts on the same blog. Visitors are then in a position to subscribe to the personal author’s RSS feed or view only the posts from their particular preferred author.
- BlogEngine.NET is available with several pretty cool themes for you to select from. If you would like to customize or create a completely new theme you can do so quickly with just a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Each of the controls in BlogEngine.NET are 100% XHTML 1.0 compliant. All posts you produce automatically become compliant, thanks for the tinyMCE text editor.
- BlogEngine.NET is built from the ground up using only C# and ASP. NET all with ease-of-use in mind. This means that you can write new controls and themes by using the skills you already have being a. NET developer.
Best and Cheap BlogEngine.NET 188.8.131.52 Hosting
To choose hosting provider that support BlogEngine.NET 184.108.40.206 is not easy task. We highly recommend ASPHostPortal for your BlogEngine.NET 220.127.116.11 hosting partner. Not only offer cheap price, but also expert BlogEngine.NET 18.104.22.168 support team. You feel free to host your great BlogEngine.NET 22.214.171.124 site with their great BlogEngine.NET 126.96.36.199 hosting service. The following are the reasons why you should choose ASPHostPortal as your BlogEngine.NET 188.8.131.52 hosting partner.
Why ASPHostPortal is the Best and Cheap BlogEngine.NET 184.108.40.206 Hosting?
ASPHostPortal comes with eight Windows ASP.NET hosting plan, and the prices start from $1.00/mo, normally. That certainly makes ASPHostPortal the cheapest BlogEngine.NET 220.127.116.11 hosting in the field. Moreover, if there is anything wrong, customers can cancel the service, and ask their full money back within the first 30 days, according to ASPHostPortal 30 Days Money Back Guarantee.
Customer support is a backbone of any hosting company. Poor customer support can cost you hundreds or thousands of dollars. ASPHostPortal is known for good customer support. At ASPHostPortal you can get customer support by opening a ticket. If you’re active on twitter, you can also mention @ASPHostPortal with your problem and they’ll reply to your tweet as soon as possible. Apart from 24*7 customer support they have a well documented knowledge base that you can refer to solve your basic queries e.g. How to upload a website, how to create email accounts, how to install BlogEngine.NET, etc.
ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting comes with Plesk control panel. Plesk is best control panel to manage windows hosting. You can easily manage your server, email accounts with few clicks. You can instantly install over 100 applications on your website with just a few clicks. You can check everything about your website including disk space, traffic, logs & statistics and many more.
Does ASPHostPortal really give 99.99% up time? The answer is yes. ASPHostPortal Windows Hosting servers are capable enough to make your website 99.99% available. ASPHostPortal has established a world-class infrastructure making it possible to guarantee such a high uptime percentage. Of course there is always the possibility that some factor beyond the control of the ASPHostPortal Company will result in more downtime. Fortunately, this does not occur too often. Upgrades and maintenance downtime are acceptable and do not impact the uptime guarantee.