Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Hosting
What is Magento?
Magento Commerce is the leading provider of open omnichannel innovation. Magento open source digital commerce platform and cloud-based omnichannel solutions empower merchants to integrate digital and physical shopping experiences.
Magento is a leading enterprise-class eCommerce platform, empowering over 200,000 online retailers to date and chosen by 1 of every 4 online businesses.
Offering powerful and flexible features Magento’s intuitive administration interface provides advanced marketing, search engine optimisation and catalogue-management tools to control the look, content and functionality of every retailer’s unique business requirements.
Designed to be completely scalable and offering optimal performance, Magento Enterprise Edition provides a package of exclusive features both in the backend and frontend to optimise marketing and analytical techniques and improve administration options. All of which dramatically increase the shopping experience of your customers.
What’s New in Magento 2.1.4?
The latest version of Magento Community Edition is 2.1.4 version.
This release includes security enhancements and several functional fixes.
Backward-incompatible changes are documented in Magento 2.1 backward incompatible changes.
Magento 2.1.4 contains more than 20 functional fixes and enhancements, and one security enhancement. Look for the following highlights in this release:
- Removal of vulnerability with the Zend framework
Zend_Maillibrary. For more information, see New Zend Framework 1 Security Vulnerability.
- Updates to the catalog, payment, and sales modules
This release includes an important enhancement to the security of your Magento software. While there are no confirmed attacks related to the Zend framework
Zend_Mail library vulnerability to date, certain vulnerabilities can potentially be exploited to access customer information or take over administrator sessions. We recommend that you upgrade your existing Magento software to the latest version as soon as possible.
Functional fixes and enhancements
We address the following functional issues in this release.
- The storefront gallery now displays all the images associated with a configurable product. Previously, when you clicked on the swatches associated with a configurable product, the gallery displayed only one of several possible images. (GITHUB-6195), (GITHUB-4101)
- Magento now displays the This is a required field message immediately adjacent to the product options as needed during checkout. Previously, Magento displayed this message at the bottom of the checkout form.
- Magento now successfully estimates shipping costs. Previously, when you tried to estimate shipping costs, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento displayed this exception,
Object doesn't support this action. (GITHUB-5358), (GITHUB-7051)
IndexerHandlerFactoryno longer tries to cast the
$indexerobject to a String if an error occurs. Since
$indexeris an object of type
IndexerInterfaceand does not have a
__toString()method, attempting to cast the
$indexerobject to a String previously resulted in an error. (GITHUB-5155)
- The Magento flat indexer now collects correct product data for
- The Magento flat indexer no longer throws an error after flat tables are enabled and reindexed. This fix applies to both product and catalog tables.
Installation, configuration, and deployment
- Third-party command line tools no longer fail when you run
- Magento now correctly applies website configuration parameters to the corresponding store view. (GITHUB-7943)
- Magento now displays the price of out-of-stock products. Previously, it did not display the price of out-of-stock products on the product page.
- The Allow Gift Wrapping for Order Items setting now works as expected. Previously, when Stores > Configuration > Sales > Gift Options was set to No, users saw the Gift Option link under each product in their shopping cart.
- Information set by the Default Billing Address and Default Shipping Address checkboxes on the Customer page are now saved correctly.
- Admin users with appropriate permissions can now reset the passwords of more than one customer at a time. (GITHUB-5260)
- Admin interface forms now load data as expected after initializing all components. Previously, under certain conditions, the load indicator would spin indefinitely, and Magento did not load data.
- If you remove an item from the Compare Items list that is displayed on any Category page, Magento no longer redirects you to the Compare Products page.
- The order comments history no longer duplicates the time that a comment was made. Previously, the time that a comment was entered was listed twice.
- You can now successfully complete Paypal checkout with products that have custom options.(GITHUB-5938)
- PayPal Payflow Pro now uses the currency you’ve specified in your store settings. Previously, Magento converted the total price into U.S. dollars, no matter which currency was specified in the store settings.
- Magento no longer displays the No Payment method available message when a customer tries to ship items to a billing-restricted country.
- Third-party payment gateways are now visible from the Admin. (GITHUB-7891)
- Magento now updates you as expected on order comments and order history after you initiate a refund using Braintree. Previously, when you clicked the Refund button (to initiate a refund), Magento did not redirect you to order comments and history information.
- We’ve fixed an issue with using PayPal Express Checkout to order products with custom options. Previously, although an Admin user could create and configure “File type” custom options, customers could not upload and store files within the order quote. (GITHUB-5434)
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you executed the CatalogImportExport test before running a subsequent test. Previously, you’d receive this error:
Failed asserting that false is true.
- We’ve fixed a fatal issue that occurred if you ran Travis builds on
imagettfbbox 2.1.2. Previously, you’d receive this error:
PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function Magento\Framework\Image\Adapter\imagettfbbox() in /home/travis/build/magento/magento2/lib/internal/Magento/Framework/Image/Adapter/Gd2.php
- Issue: You receive the following fatal error while installing 2.1.3 from
> Fatal error: Cannot instantiate interface Magento\Framework\App\Config\Scope\ReaderPoolInterface in /var/www/html/magento2ce/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php on line 73.
Workaround: You can avoid this fatal error by taking one of these actions:
- If your Magento root directory is
<Magento install dir>/pub, then start the Web Setup Wizard from
http://<Magento host or IP>/setupinstead of from
http://<Magento host or IP>
- Install Magento using the command line.
- If your Magento root directory is
- Issue: Magento fails to validate a customer address or customer attributes as expected during checkout.
- Issue: Installing with Varnish can result in products not appearing on the frontend even after you purge the cache.
- Issue: When editing a product, you cannot edit customizable options on the storeview level. Consequently, a change to one option affects products on all stores. Also, the Use Default Value check box for the option title does not work. Clearing this check box, and then changing the option title affects all storeviews.
- Issue: You cannot use a negative value in the Quantity field for a product, even when you activate back orders (Stores > Configuration > Catalog > Inventory > Product Stock Options > Backorders = Allow Qty Below 0) (GITHUB-7401)
- Issue: When you upgrade your Magento installation from the command line, the
bin/magentocommands do not skip the
var/sessionfolder, as expected. (The
setup:uninstall.) Workaround: Make
var/sessionwriteable before you run the
- Issue: The Low Stock Products report (Admin > Reports > Products > Low Stock) is not working correctly.
- Issue: You cannot re-enable a previously disabled
[PDOException] SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'magento.quote_item' doesn't exist
- Issue: You cannot generate secure content if you deploy static content under these conditions:
pub/staticis in read-only mode
- Magento is in production mode
pub/static/_requirejs/frontend/Magento/luma/en_US/secure/requirejs-config.js, and consequently the frontend code, will fail under these conditions.
- Issue: Client-side LESS compilation is not working properly. Consequently, page load performance is not optimal.
How to Choose The Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Hosting?
How to choose the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting? Choosing the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting is not a simple task especially with low price offers. You need to take a large number of factors into consideration, including the Magento 2.1.4 compatibility, usability, features, speed, reliability, price, company reputation, etc. Therefore, we have established this Magento 2.1.4 review site, which is designed to help you find the best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting within minutes, based on our specialized editors’ Magento 2.1.4 hosting experience and real customers’ feedback.
Top 3 Best and Cheap Magento 2.1.4 Hosting
The ASPHostPortal.com’s Linux hosting platform on Linux CentOS is compatible with Magento 2.1.4 hosting. Of course, you can feel very comfortable with their hosting service. Their best and cheap Magento 2.1.4 hosting plan is starting from $2.50/mo only. And with their promo code, you can get free domain too. Not only that, they also offer 30 days money back guarantee. Their servers are 99.99% uptime, it is important think that you need for your Magento site, so your site is never down.
ASPHostPortal.com provides Magento-optimized managed hosting solutions for online merchants of all sizes. Since 2008, they’ve been committed to delivering superior performance, reliability, security, and support to their clients. Every Magento hosting deployment is engineered from the ground up to be responsive, scalable, and cost-effective.
UKWindowsHostASP.NET is an advanced web hosting company specializing in Magento eCommerce hosting solutions. UKWindowsHostASP.NET combines the fastest, most reliable hardware in the industry with the highest performing infrastructure, to create an optimal environment for hosting eCommerce sites. Backed by a superior 24/7 customer support team, the UKWindowsHostASP.NET platform maintains an unsurpassed level of quality, innovation and performance in order to provide customers reassurance that his/her eCommerce store will be supported by the hardware and resources needed to maximize revenue.
WindowsASPNETHosting.in is one of the top of those few service providers in India. Besides, its cost is highly affordable comparing to other similar service providers. Their cloud and dedicated web hosting packages offer flexible, fast and secure support for your Magento site hosted in their state of the art India data centers. With reliable handling for any volume of traffic their Magento web hosting is fast, dependable and secure.