Best and Cheap Sitefinity 13.1 Hosting
What is Sitefinity?
Sitefinity is a content management system designed by the Telerik corporation. Because it was built with the singular purpose of being a CMS for eCommerce retailers, it features powerful retail-improvement tools that many other content management tools lack. While, according to W3Tech.com, Sitefinity is only used by 0.2% of known websites at present, the user-base it has developed is made up of la creme de la creme of international commerce.
What is New in Sitefinity 13.1?
Sitefinity 13.1 enables organizations to improve the online experiences delivered to key personas – customers, partners or employees.
Superior Content Management Experience
Enhanced image, taxonomy and document management tools enable marketer productivity and flexibility.
Scalable Multisite and Multilingual
Increase efficiencies and productivity in a multisite, multilingual environment.
Enhanced HubSpot Connectivity
An upgraded HubSpot Connector allows marketers to personalize, optimize, and analyze cross-channel content with HubSpot data.
Evolving .NET Core Support
Streamline frontend development with the .NET Core developer framework and the new Page Editor.
Sitefinity 13.1 further streamlines marketing and development tasks, scales common business and technical challenges, and accelerates teams’ productivity by building on top of Sitefinity 13.0’s features.
Sitefinity CLI streamlines the Sitefinity CMS upgrade process. Automate handling broken references, setting the target framework to the relevant framework version, fixing binding redirects, and upgrading all Sitefinity projects in the solution.
Unified single- and multi-site management
Sitefinity 13.1 unifies single-site and multi-site modes and allows you to seamlessly manage transitions from single-site to multi-site without changes in the end user experience. The number of sites you can create is determined only by your license. The site configurations are directly accessible via the top-left site selector and the Site Properties view. Additionally, you can configure modules per site from the same screen.
Multilingual management changes
Sitefinity CMS 13.1 improves the management of multilingual sites in a number of areas, including increased performance, expanded UI, and enhanced extensibility. We have also eliminated problematic scenarios when switching between single language and multilingual modes, such as:
- Projects in multi-site mode with shared providers and different default languages
- Adding a second language to the system then removing it (switching back to monolingual), then adding it back again (switching again to multilingual)
- Projects that initially worked in monolingual mode, have content created, and later switch to multilingual mode
Single language websites are immediately updated to multilingual when you add languages through basic settings.
Developers will enjoy simplified APIs and improved extensibility when working with multi-lingual and multi-culture content. For upgrading to 13.1, most common scenarios are not expected to require any code updates. For cases when they do, the impacted APIs are clearly marked as Obsolete with guidance about using the new APIs.
New Documents management interface
We redesigned the Documents module, and it now uses the new interface. The module retains most of its previous functionality and also includes a number of new features and improvements such as:
- Ability to search within all folders and libraries
- Improved side navigation menu with quick navigation that allows easy access to folders and files
- Improved reordering experience with a simple drag and drop
- Improved filtering directly from the side menu with an overview of filter results and the ability to add more filter criteria
Feature parity for the Images module
In 13,1, we have completed work on the feature parity for the new Images module, including:
- Ability to replace an image or choose a different file for a particular translation
- Ability to bulk edit image properties, such as alternative text or description
- Ability to bulk assign tags and categories
In the process, we fixed a number of bugs and applied many small UI updates.
Personalization by HubSpot contact property and HubSpot Score
You can now create user segments in Sitefinity CMS that are based on contact properties and lead score from HubSpot.
In addition, HubSpot Popup forms are now supported, provided you have configured the Sitefinity CMS Web Security module to allow HubSpot sources.
Keyboard shortcuts support in the New UI
We have introduced a number of keyboard shortcuts in Content modules and Pages that will improve the user experience of content editors, as well as their efficiency and productivity. The keyboard shortcuts are available only in the new UI.
Sitefinity CLI becomes the recommended upgrade tool
The updated Sitefinity CLI automatically upgrades your Sitefinity project and installs the NuGet packages. Upgrading through the CLI has the following advantages:
- The target framework of the upgraded project is automatically set to the relevant Sitefinity CMS framework version
- Automatic handling of broken or missing references
- Automatic fixes for binding redirects
- All Sitefinity projects in the solution are automatically upgraded without the need to manually go through them
- You can include it as a step in a Continuous integration pipeline.
.NET Core Renderer [CTP]
Continuing the improvement of the .NET Core application, with this release we added more widgets and improved the functionality of the new page editor:
- Introduction of the Image widget
- Introduction of the Call to action (CTA) widget
- Ability to choose an image or video for background
- Copy/paste widget settings in the new editor
- Duplicate of widget in the new editor
- Column and widget labels in the new widget designer
- Implementation of caching for the page API
Page layout service
Using the Page layout service API, you can manage the communication between Single Page Applications (SPAs) and your Sitefinity CMS backend. In this scenario, Sitefinity CMS no longer handles the frontend rendering of your pages and content. Instead, you write a dedicated frontend application that accesses the content and the layout from the backend. The Page layout service API handles the communication between such apps and the Sitefinity CMS backend using standard OData REST API. With Sitefinity 13.1, this service graduated out of beta status to a fully supported feature.
Best and Cheap Sitefinity 13.1 Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com as Best and Cheap Sitefinity 13.1 Hosting Recommendation
ASPHostPortal.com was founded in 2008. It has been topping the list of almost all the web hosting review sites so far. Look no further! You have found the answer. ASPHostPortal.com is your Sitefinity 13.1 hosting home! All of their hosting comes with FREE Trial Hosting. If the service does not meet your expectations, simply cancel before the end of the free trial period. No Risk! Why wait longer? They will make sure that Sitefinity 13.1 runs smoothly on their servers and that your website is safer, faster and better supported than anywhere else! Their best and cheap Sitefinity 13.1 hosting plan is starting at $3.81/mo.